12. August 2013

paris // part 1





I still can't believe it, but we made it safely to paris and back. I drove more than 1700 km and that was my first really long drive. I'm honestly really proud. Didnt think i would make it without crashing my car or getting pulled over for speeding (which i did, like a lot sometimes... oops.) But yeah. I've had a great time in paris and I think its save to say that Charly thinks the same. we've grown even closer and I am so thankful to be able to call someone like her my best friend. shes incredible. 
so yeah. In paris we basically just used the metro (they have a really good underground train system kinda thing there) to get around and we saw the eiffel tower, the louvre, champs-elysees and other stuff. 
Have any of you seen taken??? (german title would be 96 hours) its that cool movie with liam neeson where his daughter gets kidnapped in paris. i swear i felt just like that cause we were being followed by those two really creepy guys for like half an hour and they would stop whenever we stopped and they wouldnt leave us alone and i actually noticed how one of them took a picture of us - it was the creepiest thing ever. we even ran away - they were still there. so we took the metro and just drove away for half an hour. luckily paris is such a big city so it wouldnt be easy for them to find us!! but yeah it made me really nervous. i can handle a lot and i think i am really independent and whatever for my age but that was just a bit too much haha. i just wanted to go home and cry in my moms arms hahahaha what a wimp i am!! 
so theres gonna be a second part of paris pictures ( i didnt take very many i am so laaaaazy its incredible....) and for my german followers theres gonna be a video which im editing right now. since me and my friends normally dont talk english to each other it wouldnt make much sense for my english friends on here to listen to it.. sorry :) buut yeah. i guess that will be up sometime this or next week.
sorry for this long text but also its my blog so not sorry haha ok byye

LOVE ALWAYS

KAT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Merci :)